Podcast: All-star snubs, Marco Gonzales and Blues chatter


So, randomly, seemingly out of nowhere and for absolutely no purpose at all, I got a wild hair and decided I wanted to fire up the old podcast, "Fan Interference."

I was not really sure what I wanted to talk about, but I just felt like doing a show.

So I did.

I asked for some help though.  I grabbed John Nagel of CardinalsFarm.com to come on and discuss the debut of Marco Gonzales and what to expect going forward, as well as some other topics.

I also asked for Brad Bumpus (@bbump18) to join me to discuss the latest with the St. Louis Blues and how the additions of Paul Stastny and Jori Lehtera prepares this team to take the next step.

Oh, I also reviewed some of my All-star snubs and how I felt that St. Louis Cardinals manager Mike Matheny truly has a roster built to win this one game exhibition that just so happens to determine which league gets home-field advantage in the playoffs.

Take a listen.  Enjoy.  Have fun.

And you never know when I might get another wild hair and decide to do another show.


Check Out Sports Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Fan Interference on BlogTalkRadio


@CoreyRudd 

Comments